Looking back and Ahead
- Manufacturing Career Connection: Connected with 12,500 students and educators since 2013.
- Maine Manufacturing Career and Training Foundation awarded 11 scholarships and in partnership with the Maine Blue Collar Scholarship, awarded a total of $86,500.
- Business Development: 54 new contract requests sent to MAME members.
- Keeping MAME members connected with over 20 tours, networking, and training events.
- Energy Program: MAME members can sign on with Constellation to meet their energy needs.
Legislative & Policy: MAME educates members on important legislative activity impacting manufacturers and the business community at large.
2020 BOD CALENDER
|Sept 16||8:30 - 10:30AM||Full BOD|
|Oct 29||4:00 - 8:00 PM||Annual Gala|
|Nov 18||8:30 - 10:30AM||Full BOD|
|Dec 9||8:30 - 10:30AM||E-Comm|
Please note: *all meetings are subject to change