Website VELUX Greenwood, LLC
VELUX Greenwood, LLC
The primary purpose of this position is to assist with applying powder coating to components of the skylight.
- Assist the powder coat operator in the powder coating process.
- Maintain and operate powder coat booth to apply paint to the frame.
- Load and unload skylight frames.
- Performs Job Instructions (J.I.’s) to apply powder coating to skylight.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Performs cleaning and maintaining of 5’s practices.
- Performs other assignments as directed by local management.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must be able to pass medical respirator test.
- Experience in a production environment is preferred.
- Powder coating operation and experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a high heat temperature area.
- A forklift certification is preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret daily production plans.
- Must have good organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to wear dust respirator while in powder coat booth.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- The desire and ability to work in a team environment demonstrated through a positive quality, safety, attendance and good work history.
- Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com