B2B Procurement System
The Manufacturers Association of Maine provides a value-added service that allows companies to find suppliers and introduces members to new opportunities.
Companies email a brief paragraph of what they are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABC Aerospace, LLC is looking for someone who can do X-ray NDT of stainless-steel parts.
- ABC Manufacturing, located in Downeast Maine, specializes in high quality, complex, contract manufacturing. We produce electronics products ranging from missile defense & radar components to commercial wire harnesses and complex PCB assemblies. Our niche is low to medium volume, high mix technology. On a new project we have won, we are looking for subcontract manufacturers and we prefer to work with a fellow Maine based company.
- Machine shop – precision machining/turning
- Sheet metal – forming and cutting
ABC Manufacturing Quality Management System is IS0 9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. We would prefer our partner in this opportunity to have one of these certifications. The project is for the Aviation Industry and the final customer is Airbus. Please contact ABC directly with your interest. Contact info here…
- The company provides their contact information with this request. Please provide your preferred method of contact (phone, email, etc.)
- MAME sends out the request to members and collects the names that have interest, capabilities, and capacity for your request
1) The requesting company received inquiries/interest and 2) that a member company found a new opportunity.
Any company can send us a request. The B2B Network service is sent only to members in good standing. It is a benefit of being a member of the Manufacturers Association of Maine.