SUBMIT AN AD – MEMBERS SUBMIT AN AD – NON MEMBERS
CNC Repair Technician
Mar. 7, 2022
D & G Machine Products, Inc., a Certified ISO 9001 & AS9100D Company with a Main Plant located in Westbrook and a Fabrication Plant located in Gorham, Maine, has been offering full-service Precision Machining, Fabrication, Painted and Assembled Machine Products for more than 50 Years.
D&G Machine supply’s several Nationwide Industries that include: Aerospace, Computer Chip Production, Defense Contracts, Medical, Power Generation, and Maine’s Paper Industry.
D&G Machine employees have the opportunity to advance within the company after receiving valuable experience, as proven with a majority of our engineers and managers being promoted from the shop floor.
D&G Machine is seeking a highly motivated individual who possesses a high level of technical aptitude, strong communication skills and proven ability to deal with complex problem solving to fill a full-time position of CNC Repair Technician.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Installs, maintains and repairs CNC and manual machinery, equipment, hydraulic components, & electrical systems.
- Ensures operations of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors, systems, equipment, tools, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operations; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Performs electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop equipment.
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems.
- Performs general facilities maintenance including maintaining physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems when needed.
- Ensures that a clean, tidy and hazard free working environment is maintained to defined standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience repairing/troubleshooting CNC Mills, Lathes, lasers and punch equipment.
- Formal education/training in CNC machine repair preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of various CNC controls; hydraulic, pneumatic and electronics theory; and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Experience in electrical, motor and hydraulic repair.
- Proven skills in the areas of implementing and performing PM’s.
- Ability to read and work with mechanical diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Proven talent dealing with complex issues in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, establish priorities, and work collaboratively as a member of a diverse community.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, including:
- Supplemental Insurance
- STD (employer paid)
- Life (employer paid)
- 401K with employer match
- 10 paid Holidays
- And much more!
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
D&G Machine Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
50 Eisenhower Drive
Westbrook, ME 04092
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all our job openings.
D & G Machine Products, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) practices to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition to federal law requirements, D & G Machine Products, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org