Manufacturing Excellence Initiative
MAME is the only voice in Augusta dedicated to supporting manufacturing and addressing their issues. Our focus is 100% on advocating for Pro-Growth, Pro-Manufacturing Legislation.
Our work includes:
- Data collection from State and Federal resources focused on Maine’s competitiveness compared to other New England states, and manufacturers across the country.
- Engagement of state and local legislators through round table discussions to provide them with data of the economic impact from manufacturing, why this sector is so critical to Maine’s economic recovery and long-term prosperity, and how proposed legislation affects this sector.
Our four areas of advocacy focus are:
- Workforce Development
- Energy & Environment
- Employment Law and Regulations
To continue, advance, and expand MAME’s voice, reach, and advocacy to build, grow, and sustain manufacturing in the State, we rely on our Members and Partners for financial support through our Manufacturing Excellence Program.
- Committed partners to invest annually in a multi-year program of workforce training, transitional training, and legislative advocacy.
- Investments will provide for targeted advocacy work and specific training programs throughout the state.
- Multi-year commitments allow for the sustainability of the programs, and expansion throughout the state.
- Partners benefit from exposure to this dynamic and capital-intensive group of businesses.
- Annual Return on Investment Report detailing the accomplishments of the initiative over the course of the previous year.
MEFI Funding Levels
Executive Circle for Manufacturing Excellence $10,000+/yr for 5yrs
Platinum Circle for Manufacturing Excellence $5,000 – $9,999/yr for 5 yrs
Gold Circle for Manufacturing Excellence $2,500 – $ 4,999/yr for 5yrs
Silver Circle for Manufacturing Excellence $1,000 – $2,499/yr for 5 yrs
Bronze Circle for Manufacturing Excellence $500 – $999/yr for 5yrs