Website D&G Machine
D & G Machine Products, Inc., a Certified ISO 9001 & AS9100D Company with a Main Plant located in Westbrook and a Fabrication Plant located in Gorham, Maine, has been offering full-service Precision Machining, Fabrication, Painted and Assembled Machine Products for more than 50 Years.
D&G Machine supply’s several Nationwide Industries that include: Aerospace, Computer Chip Production, Defense Contracts, Medical, Power Generation, and Maine’s Paper Industry.
D&G Machine employees have the opportunity to advance within the company after receiving valuable experience, as proven with a majority of our engineers and managers being promoted from the shop floor.
D&G Machine is seeking a highly motivated individual who possesses a high level of awareness, strong communication skills and a proven safety record to fill a full-time position of Delivery Truck Driver.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering/picking up product to/from correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary
- Obeying traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Turning in receipts and money received from deliveries
- Reading maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions
- Verifying the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Driving vehicles to and from specified destinations
- Maintaining records, such as vehicles logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations
- Inspecting and maintaining vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Presenting bills and receipts and collecting payments for goods delivered or loaded
- Reporting any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Reporting delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to supervisor and proper authorities when necessary
- Must have a valid Class C driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must obtain a Medical Examiner’s Certificate for Commercial Drivers or be able to obtain prior to start date
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps
- Ability to drive safely, plan delivery routes, maintain logs and records, and carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision
- Ability to always remain professional and courteous
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, including:
- Supplemental Insurance
- STD (employer paid)
- Life (employer paid)
- 401K with employer match
- 10 paid Holidays
- And much more!
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
D&G Machine Products, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
50 Eisenhower Drive
Westbrook, ME 04092
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all our job openings.
D & G Machine Products, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) practices to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition to federal law requirements, D & G Machine Products, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org