Foam Production Technician, night shift
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AND $20/HR FOR NIGHT SHIFT!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND GROW?
Mölnlycke is a medical device manufacturer in Wiscasset, ME providing on-the-job training for entry-level production line technicians.
We are currently seeking full-time Foam Production Technicians to support our manufacturing of medical foam used in our healthcare products worldwide.
What we offer
- $1,000 sign-on bonus ($250 paid after 2 wks; $750 paid after 90 days)
- $20/hr (includes $18/hr +$2 shift differential) with opportunities for advancement!
- 12-hour shifts (5:30 PM – 5:30 AM), 3-day & 4-day work wks
- Overtime pay at 1.5X pay rate
- Comprehensive, on-the-job, paid training
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance; medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts; education assistance; wellness incentives; discretionary annual bonus.
- Paid breaks!
- Weekly paychecks!
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks paid time off per year
- 4.8% employer contribution even if you don’t contribute!
- Plus 100% employer match on first 3% of employee contribution
- Plus 50% employer match on the next 2% of employee contribution
- Long-term career opportunities with the ability to learn and grow within and beyond your role
- Work both independently and collaboratively to produce the maximum quality and quantity of foam in the safest and most efficient manner.
- Operate machinery on a production line used to manufacture foam and packaging of finished goods.
- Perform quality control testing and inspection on foam products.
- Record data in a computerized database.
- Support continuous improvement of the workflow and production output of the foam line through feedback and input on manufacturing processes.
- Employees hired after November 1, 2021 must be fully vaccinated within 45 days of employment. During the first 45 days, if not already fully vaccinated, employees must test weekly at their own expense.
- Pre-employment physical, background check, and at least 2 professional references required
- Proven success working in a team-based environment as well as the ability to meet performance measures with minimal direct supervision and guidance
- Ability to make well-reasoned decisions both independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Basic mechanical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Ability to work overtime to ensure production goals are met
- Over 75% of the workdays are spent walking or standing
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regular handling, lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, reaching, and grasping
- Close vision and color vision are required
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Experience in production, manufacturing or related environment preferred, but not required.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We specialize in:
Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Foam Production Technician, night shift (molnlycke.com)
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com