Website KV Tooling Systems, LLC
Custom cutting tool manufacturing and reconditioning
KV Tooling is growing, and we are adding a CNC Tool Manufacturing Associate to our team. We provide tool re-sharpening and grinding services, custom-cutting tool design, and engineering and manufacturing services. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team that enjoys a great work-life balance. Our shop is climate controlled, and you will be working with new, state-of-the-art machines.
As a Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for:
· Setting up and operating ANCA 5-Axis CNC tool and cutter grinders.
· Using all types of inspection equipment such as Zoller Inspection machines, optical comparators, dial indicators, finger indicators, micrometers, and dial calipers
· Performing 1st piece and in-process inspection on both regrind and new manufactured tooling.
· Creating new and making edits to existing CNC programs in iGrind.
· Keeping good records of time worked on each job.
· Maintaining CNC machines and oil filtration equipment.
· Operating manual equipment such as lathes, mills, surface grinders, cylindrical grinders, tool and cutter grinders, wheel pack prep machines, edge prep machines and drill sharpening machines.
· Can work independently and as a team.
· Good communication skills.
· Can organize daily/weekly duties to handle shifting priorities.
· Ability to operate multiple machines simultaneously.
· Have well rounded knowledge of cutting tool geometry.
· Work on your feet and lift 50 lbs.
· Have enough hand dexterity to manipulate sharp tools safely.
· Basic knowledge of safe shop practices.
· Have ability to use binocular inspection microscopes.
Work experience and qualifications:
· Preferred: Experience in operation and programming of CNC tool and cutter grinders, specifically on ANCA machines.
· Accepted: Minimum 5 years of work experience as a CNC machinist OR 2-year Community college Degree in Precision Manufacturing.
· HS diploma
· Dependable transportation and clean driving record
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org