Website KV Tooling Systems, LLC
Custom cutting tool manufacturing and reconditioning
KV Tooling Systems is growing, and we are adding a Production Support Associate to our team. KV Tooling provides tool re-sharpening and grinding services, custom-cutting tool design, and engineering and manufacturing services. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team that enjoys a great work-life balance. Our shop is climate controlled, and you will be working with new, state-of-the-art machines.
As a Production Support Associate you will be responsible for:
· Wheel dressing and pack preparations
· Managing wheel inventory
· Assisting with shipping/receiving
· Assisting with tool prep including cutoff of worn or broken tools to be sharpened
· Assisting with cleaning and inspecting of finished tools
· Assisting in etching, marking, and tubing of new custom tools
· Operating the edge prep machine
· Other tasks as designated including but not limited to shop cleaning and organization, equipment preventive maintenance, and building maintenance
· Can work independently and as a team.
· Can organize daily/weekly duties to handle shifting priorities.
· Have basic knowledge of cutting tools.
· Work on their feet and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Have appropriate hand dexterity to manipulate sharp tools safely.
· Basic knowledge of safe practices.
· Have ability to use binocular inspection microscopes.
· Experience handling power tools and shop equipment.
Work experience and qualifications:
· Preferred candidate would have relevant past work experience in a manufacturing or machining environment.
· HS diploma
· Dependable transportation and clean driving record
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com