Website Prescott Metal
Prescott Metal Custom Sheet Metal
This position is responsible for programming the Amada Laser, Amada Punch and the Amada Laser/Punch Combo using CAD/CAM software and customer provided drawings. The employee will assist customers and employees with design needs using SOLIDWORKS 3D modeling software. In addition to programming and CAD responsibilities, this individual will assist as required in the document management of blueprints and work instruction of production jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop programming code using customer data.
• Utilize SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software to produce prints for production.
• Verify incoming work orders for correct material.
• Assist customers with redesigns/design improvements.
• Assist operators with drawing detail/interpretation.
• Produce supplemental drawings to aid in the manufacturing process as required.
• Interpreting complicated drawings for Prescott Metal fabrication process.
• Manage bend-deduction database to ensure accuracy.
• Assist with production personnel on tooling issues.
• Refer to the Production-Jobs Database as a scheduling tool and manage as required.
• Verify Revisions match on all paperwork and maintain master file of all current revision programs.
• Manage change requests and/or fixes through the PPCR Log.
• Programmer/engineers are required to perform a quality check on all initial and initial/reprogram jobs.
• Maintain signoff in the Production Jobs Database as evidence that checks were completed.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned to help Prescot Metal/EAM achieve its goals.
• BS Degree in Computer Science concentration in Programming CAD.
• Three years programming experience in a manufacturing environment.
• SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software.
• Technical skills to support position.
• Database experience.
Physical Demands/Work Conditions:
• Normally seated with the freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines and handling light materials and supplies.
• Normal exposure to office environment and occasional exposure to production/manufacturing environment subject to dust, metal shavings, machinery oil, and powder coating.
• Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
• May spend extended periods operating desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writings.
• Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com