PRODUCTION OPERATOR, 3RD SHIFT
Brunswick, ME, US
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AND UP TO $20/HOUR FOR NIGHT SHIFT!
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND GROW?
Mölnlycke is a medical solutions company providing on-the-job training for entry-level production line employees at its state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Brunswick, Maine.
We are urgently seeking a Production Operator on 3rd shift (10pm-6am, M-F) to support the manufacturing of our advanced wound care products.
What we offer
- $1,000 sign-on bonus ($250 paid after 1 wk; $750 paid after 90 days)
- Earn $20 per hour! (pay is $18/hr + $2/hr shift differential for hours worked between 5:30pm and 5:30am)
- Work hours: 10pm – 6am, Monday – Friday
- Comprehensive, on-the-job, paid training
- Opportunities for overtime paid at 1.5x pay rate
- Long-term career opportunities with the ability to learn and grow within and beyond your role
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, short and long-term disability and life insurance; medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts; education assistance; wellness incentives; discretionary annual bonus
- Paid breaks
- Weekly payroll
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks paid time off per year
- 4.8% employer contribution to your 401k, even if you don’t contribute!
- Plus 100% employer 401k match on first 3% of employee contribution and 50% employer match on the next 2%
- Work in a manner that protects the safety of yourself and others on site, including good cleanliness and hygiene practices before, during, and after production processing in compliance with Environmental Health and Safety guidelines.
- Follow Mölnlycke’s Global Quality Policy – share ownership and maintain the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices in compliance with local and global regulations and quality guidelines, including timely and accurate completion of transactions on paper and in all information systems including SAP.
- Prepare and inspect materials and equipment and effectively monitor and operate automated production equipment. Properly clean equipment and production areas.
- Exemplify a Manufacturing Excellence mindset and follow Lean principles across all work areas to reduce waste and improve core processes. Contribute positively with ideas and participate in improvement activities.
- Recognize and alert Team Lead with appropriate urgency when quality, equipment, or safety issues occur.
- Employees hired after November 1, 2021 must be fully vaccinated within 45 days of employment. During the first 45 days, if not already fully vaccinated, employees must test weekly at their own expense.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred with studies in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering favored
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Good reading comprehension with an ability to follow written work instructions and standard procedures
- The capacity to learn and follow production processes and proper use of equipment and machinery
- Ability to lift & carry 50lbs and work in standing positions for extended periods (12-hour shift)
- Pre-employment physical, criminal history background check, and at least 2 professional references
- Prior work in a manufacturing or fast-moving consumer goods cleanroom environment is a plus.
- History working within ISO-controlled and/or FDA-regulated environment as well as knowledge of GMP, ISO 9000, ISO 13485 quality assurance systems preferred.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We specialize in:
Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Production Operator, 3rd shift (molnlycke.com)
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com