Website VELUX Greenwood, LLC
VELUX Greenwood, LLC
The primary purpose of this position is to perform repetitive assembly operations in the manufacturing of skylight component parts according to production standards and plans.
- Install components to assemble finished product.
- Ensures production, quality and safety standards are met.
- Performs cleaning and maintaining of 5’s practices.
- Performs other assignments as directed by local supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Experience in a production environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience reading and utilizing blueprints is preferred.
- Understanding of metric measurement systems is preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- The desire and ability to work in a team environment demonstrated through a positive quality, safety, attendance and good work history.
Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
First Shift: Monday – Thursday — 6am – 4:30pm
Pay Range: $18.00 – $20.13 Compensation based on work experience and skills.
Our ambition of treating employees better than most other companies includes the challenging work environment we strive to create as well as the competitive benefit programs available to employees and their dependents upon joining the Company. Some of these include:
Group Health Insurance Plan
On-site Health Clinic
Vision Care Plan
Prescription Drug Card Program
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Cancer Protection Plan
Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Educational Assistance Program
11 Paid Company Holidays
Vacation Day Program
Sick Day Program
Service Recognition Program
And Much More
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com