Website VELUX Greenwood, LLC
VELUX Greenwood, LLC
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the set-up and operation of the CNC machine in the manufacturing process of skylight component parts according to production standards and plans.
Shift 1st – Monday – Thursday (6am – 4:30pm)
· Assist in operating CNC machine.
· Performs work according to Job Instructions (J.I.’s) assigned to the position.
· Ensures production, quality and safety standards are met.
· Performs cleaning and maintaining of 5’s practices.
· Performs other assignments as directed by local supervision.
· High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
· Experience in a production environment is required.
· Experience with being an assistant operator preferred.
· Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
· Understanding of metric measurement systems is required.
· Ability to read and utilize blueprints.
· Must be able to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
· The desire and ability to work in a team environment demonstrated through a positive quality, safety, attendance and good work history.
Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com