Website VELUX Greenwood, LLC
VELUX Greenwood, LLC
The primary purpose of this position is to measure the incoming and process components and finished product quality according to the quality control plan, document and report on topics and problem areas from the in-process/final inspection quality and implement/follow-up on corrective actions taken. Being able to work in a team atmosphere is an essential aspect of this position.
Hours: 6am – 4:30pm (Monday – Thursday)
· Carry out all inspections and tests in the Product Quality Activity/Control Plans and input quality data into a computer database.
· Be able to identify and inform Production and Quality Management on problems or situations related to quality or production.
· Assist with the implementation of a Quality System that represents an ISO 9001:2015 system.
· Organize information for written and/or oral presentations for team meetings.
· Work on special projects as needed with minimum supervision.
· Assist with quality training and development of production employees.
· Assist with audits for process and product quality
· High School Diploma is required.
· Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Quality System.
· Must be able to work well with others and participate in team meetings.
· The ability to read blueprints and use various measuring instruments is preferred.
· Good time management and task prioritization abilities.
· Must be able to follow written procedures and show initiative, enthusiasm, and creativity.
· Must possess and demonstrate good communication skills, both oral and written.
· Must present a positive and professional attitude.
· Must be willing to work an alternate shift schedule if necessary.
· Must possess an overall good absenteeism, safety, and quality work record and a desire to work in a team environment.
· Working knowledge of computers, e.g. spreadsheets and word documents in Microsoft Office environment is required.
· Must have a desire to succeed.
Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org