Jotul North America
Department: Fabrication Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Fabrication Senior Team Leader
Work Schedule: Positions Supervised: This position assists the Sr. Team
Monday – Thursday Leader in the day-to-day leadership of the 2nd shift
4:15 p.m. – 2:45 a.m. staff, including, enforcement of policies, training, and
Some scheduled Fridays employee development
This position oversees workflow of 2nd shift Fabrication, including Welding, Press Brake, Laser, and Punch; troubleshoots and resolves production issues; reassigns resources as needed and is actively responsible for individual production goals.
· Maintains, and is conscious of, the continuous flow of production.
· Contribute to daily production by operating one or more of the fabrication equipment
· Assist workers where bottlenecks occur.
· Train workers on all job types/tasks or assign qualified level employee to train them.
· Complete end-of-day tasks and clearly communicate to 1st shift.
· Ensures quality within the work area.
· Secures building at end of shift
Skills & Abilities: Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and company inventory software systems. 6-12 months related experience. Previous leadership experience preferred.
For a complete job description or to apply, go to www.jotul.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.jotul.com.