Website Lowe Hardware
Lowe Hardware, a family-owned manufacturer of beautifully crafted architectural and marine hardware, is looking for a Lead CNC Programmer to be based in our Rockland, ME headquarters. This dynamic leadership position will be responsible for using CAM software to produce efficient G code for making our beautiful products on milling and turning machines. In addition to a full compensation and benefits package this position offers a great opportunity to expand with a growing manufacturing business in the thriving home industry.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience writing G code. While it is understood that Lowe Hardware will provide specific product training, knowledge of computer numeric control machines and CAM software is required. Significant experience with process development and expediting is also expected while being a critical thinker.
You’ll be working with the latest technology – running full CNC milling and turning machines up to 9 axis and using the most up-to-date figuring techniques and CAD/CAM.
Lowe Hardware is a profitable business that is willing to spend money on new equipment, tooling, and fixturing. Machining will be mostly in brass and aluminum using 5 axis milling machines and twin spindle mill/turn lathes.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Prepare G code using modern CAM software – starting with solid models generated in Solidworks.
– Develop standards in setups and programming.
– Ability to work alongside, and delegate to a production crew by preparing detailed work instructions.
– Evaluating and optimizing previous programs and setups.
– Develop and maintain tooling crib.
– Generate setup sheets.
– Evaluate feedback from machinists on the floor.
– Perform setups on CNC mills and lathes when necessary.
– Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership and exploring opportunities to add value to the team.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com