Website Oakhurst Dairy
Join Oakhurst Dairy’s exciting and growing team!
It’s time to join New England’s foremost dairy company with a 100-year history of leadership in the industry. Delivering the Natural Goodness of Maine since 1921, Oakhurst Dairy is a company you can be proud to work for. Located in Portland, Maine. In 2014 Oakhurst was acquired by Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a national dairy farmer-owned cooperative. Oakhurst is a wholly owned subsidiary of DFA and continues to operate independently.
The Pasteurizer Operator is responsible to ensure all SQF, HACCP, Company and Regulatory standards are met or exceeded in their work area at all times.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Operating two HTST presses
· Batching dairy and non-dairy beverage products
· Routine testing of product for quality standards
· Monitors all equipment for compliance to HACCP
· Monitors all products for temperature, processing and cooling, does not operate if temperatures are not correct.
· Ensures that all tanks, lines and fillers are properly cleaned prior to use
· Ensures that all charts and documents meet company, state and federal requirements, (complete, accurate, properly dated, marked and signed etc)
· Keep the HTST room in compliance to regulatory standards
· Process products in a timely manner to be available for packaging as needed.
· Plans product flow to facilitate having an efficient work day and minimize downtime in the plant to a minimum
· Works with bottling floor team members to understand priorities and collaborate on planning to meet operational goals.
· Participates in department improvement initiatives
· This position will also support tank sanitation and production operation functions as needed.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Blending or mixing experience in manufacturing environment preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org