The Strainrite Companies, a leader in the manufacture of liquid filtration products, is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Engineer. This position troubleshoots and optimizes existing equipment, and provides technical support to production, designs and builds manufacturing equipment, and researches/recommends new equipment and methods.
· A “roll-up-your sleeves”, can-do attitude that is driven to get projects completed in a timely manner.
· Degree in engineering, similar technical degree, or equivalent experience
· Comfortable using and working with Solid works
· Experience with mechanical, electrical, and electro-mechanical troubleshooting
· Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces parts, motors, control devices, ect.
· Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks
· Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
· Responds to and repairs equipment and machine breakdowns.
· A mindset of continual improvement and enjoys working in a team environment
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
To apply for this job email your resume to DGreenlaw@Strainrite.com