Thursday September 14th 2022 11:00 AM Check-In | Spring Meadows Golf Club-59 Lewiston Rd, Gray, ME 04039
Please join us for our 34th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament! Proceeds go to the MAME Scholarship Fund to support students interested in entering the manufacturing and trade industry in Maine. There will be giveaways, contests, and raffles! Following the tournament there will be a steak and lobster dinner! Limited sponsorship opportunities are listed at the bottom of the page.
11:00-12:15: Registration, Networking & Practice Time, Players Lounge open for menu service
11:00: Putting Contest Opens
12:30: Shotgun Tee-Off
6:00-7:00*: Steak & Lobster Dinner (Time contingent on pace of play)
Team, Ticket, and Sponsorship Purchase
Purchase your team(s), tickets, or sponsorships below for the Manufacturers Association of Maine’s 34th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament. Raffle tickets will be available at the event.
- Gold Team: Includes–4-player team entry, MAME insignia golf polo shirts for all members of your team, hole sponsorship, your company logo and player names in the golf program.
- Foursome: Includes–4-player team entry, your company name and player names in the golf program.
- Individual Player: Includes–1-player entry, placement on team with other individuals, name and company in the golf program. (Duos and Trios select this option and change the quantity in the cart)
- Putting Contest: At the putting green. Winner splits the pot. (1 per player, 4 per team)
- Mulligans: A second-try shot. (2 per player, 8 per team) Hold on to your mulligan tickets for a drawing.
- Complete Team Add-On: 4 putting contest entries and 8 mulligans for a full team.
- Raffle: Yeti cooler, outdoor firepit and more! Tickets available at the event. 1 Ticket for $10, or 15 Tickets for $100.
- Hit the Green: Win a sleeve of golf balls! Available for $10 at hole 6 or at registration.
- Tournament Sponsor (1 Available): Opening remarks, premier banner placement, and logo included in all promotional materials.
- Award Sponsor (1 Available): Award presentation remarks, banner placement, and logo included in all promotional materials.
- Putting Contest Sponsor (Sold Out): Meet the teams at the putting contest, and logo included in all promotional materials.